If you're interested in anything please email me firstname.lastname@example.org and
explain in detail what you want, or are looking for. I do accept payment plans,
discussed by me and the customer.
Payment: I accept Money Order, PayPal, and checks. All payments must be cleared before shipping arrangements are discussed.
I ship FedEx priority overnight, Monday thru Wednesday. I will not ship in temperatures under 40 degrees or over 90 degrees. I also will not ship if there's extreme weather conditions that could delay flights. I also request an email after you open the package and get to inspect the animal. I guarantee live arrival, but ONLY if I am contacted within an hour of delivery.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software or images) on Philly Herpetoculture's web site for personal,
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any material contained on Philly Herpetoculture's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Philly Herpetoculture at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Philly Herpetoculture's web site are provided "as is". Philly Herpetoculture makes limited warranties based on individual sales. Ask upon purchasing if warranties apply.
In no event shall Philly Herpetoculture or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Philly Herpetoculture's Internet site, even if Philly Herpetoculture or a Philly Herpetoculture authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or i ncidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Philly Herpetoculture's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Philly Herpetoculture does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Philly Herpetoculture may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Philly Herpetoculture does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Philly Herpetoculture has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Philly Herpetoculture of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Philly Herpetoculture's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.